Prep: 5 mins
Cooks in: 25 mins
Let’s choose a healthy alternative when offering snacks to our little ones. This apple and banana pudding is so soft and sweet, without even adding a teaspoon of sugar!
2 gala apples
200ml whole cow’s milk
a small piece of unsalted butter (to grease the tray)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel the apples and grate them.
- Peel the banana and mash it by using a fork.
- Whisk the egg together with the milk.
- Grease the interior of a muffin tray with the unsalted butter piece.
- Mix the apples and the banana until combined.
- Spoon the fruit mixture into the tray and pour the milk texture over the fruits.
- Bake for about 25 mins, until nicely browned.
- This pudding is perfect as a healthy snack. Because of its wet texture, it is recommended to use a teaspoon when serving.
- You can place it in an airtight container and refrigerate it for up to three days. Don’t forget to refrigerate freshly cooked baby food within 2 hours as bacteria will start to grow at room temperature.