Prep: 5 mins
Cooks in: 5 mins
These are the eggs, most of us, probably grew up eating. Quick and easy to make and so versatile! I know we all know how to make scrambled eggs but let me show you our recipe of scrambled eggs with spring onion and fresh dill. 🙂
2-3 tbsp whole cow’s milk
1 spring onion (the green tops)
freshly ground pepper
oregano to taste
1 tsp olive oil
- In a small bowl whisk the egg. Add the milk, the pepper and the oregano and continue to mix until combined.
- Cut the green tops of the spring onion into small pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Add the fresh dill to the mixture as well.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat and pour in the egg mixture.
- As the eggs begin to set, gently pull them across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Continue pulling, lifting and folding eggs until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Scrambled eggs are perfect for a healthy breakfast and they can be served with avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and cheese. They are suitable for lunch as well.
- When cooked, you can sprinkle over a little bit of parmesan cheese for babies over 1 year old.
- It is recommended to be served immediately.